$200.00 for Diagnostic Intake Session
$175.00 for Individual and Family Session
$80.00 for Group Session
We also offer nominal rates when working with our staff that are receiving clinical supervision. Please contact intake for additional information.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We Currently take the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Optima Health
- UMR affiliated with United HealthCare
- Cigna EAP
- Optum EAP
- Anthem EAP
If your insurance carrier is not listed, there may be other options. Please contact the Intake Department for further assistance.
We accept, cash, check and most major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact our intake department for any additional questions that you may have.